As the holiday season is approaching, I've come up with a cosmetic wishlist that will probably see me through 2009 (not till there are new product launches).
*in chronical order
**i'm in the foundation / base makeup craze at the moment
1) Laneige Snow Crystal Dual Foundation in 21 Natural Beige (I really like this and want this! i tried it here and i loveeeeeeee it. Wait till I get it and I'll do a full review on it) *Got it! 2) Laneige Sliding Pact Sebum in Natural No. 2 *Got it!
3) Make Up For Ever HD Powder
4) Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder
5) Lancome Maquicake UV Perfect Forever
6) Lancome Mat Finish Shine-Control Sheer Pressed Powder
7) Lancome Mat Finish Libre Shine-Control Sheer Loose Powder
8) Clinique Clarifying Makeup Clear Skin Formula
9) Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder
10) MAC Mineralized Satinfinish SPF15 Foundation in NC20-25
MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF15 in NC20-25 *Got it!
12) MAC Prep + Prime Skin
13) MAC Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF50
14) MAC Studio Mist Foundation in Light / Light Medium (I saw this at the Kittery & Free Port CCO going for US20 and now I regret not getting it!)
15) MAC Hyper Real SPF15 in NC200
MAC Pigment in Naked
17) MAC Eyeshadow Suite in Sweet Liason *Got it! / Smoke & Ash (yes, i know reviews of this is horrible but I'm lemming for it)
18) MAC Eyeshadow in Typographic / Bamboo / Dazzlelight / Charcoal Brown /
Blanc Type / Tete-A-Tint / Crystal Avalanche
I wouldn't mind if there are angels who wants to be my Santarina this year too! -winks-
So what's your wishlist for the upcoming holiday season / 2009?