Have not posted the products that I have completed in the past 2 and a half months and the bag that I used to accumulate the products is overflowing that I have to get this post up so that I can toss the empties away.
From the top most row at the background, left to right:
1) Vichy NormaDerm Imperfection Prone Skin Lotion - To date, Vichy Normaderm is my favourite skin care for my oily acne prone skin. This toner is the upgraded formula that comes with 0% alcohol, perfect for sensitive skin.
2) Kracie Fuwarie Prostyle Hair Styling Mist x 3 bottles - This is a heat protection spray that is unfortunately has been discontinued distribution in Singapore. I love how it makes my hair sleek, smooth and straight while protecting from the heat of my hair dryer and straightening iron.
3) Charles Worthington Heat Defense Spray - This is yet another discontinued product which I love and have completed several bottles. This was the final bottle which I bought from someone online.
4) SuperDrug Coconut & Sweet Almond Shampoo - Selected SuperDrug products are available in Watsons in Singapore but I think this shampoo is no longer available. I had this in my shower for the longest time and decided to complete it. Did not quite like this shampoo for dry hair though. It makes my hair really rough. But it smells really yummy!
5) Pure Beauty Treatment Hair Mask with Camellia Seed Oil - Got this hair treatment from Watsons as a freebie from a sale earlier this year. This isn't the best hair treatment I have tried but works pretty well I suppose. Will not repurchase this.
6) Kao Essentials Rich Premier Ultra Honey & Shea Butter Hair Mask - My favourite Hair Mask to date! This is really affordable and works extremely well! This is probably my 3rd tub after being sponsored 1 tub last year by the company. A definite MUST repurchase!
7) Olay 2-in-1 Daiy Facial Cloths for Oily Skin - My favourite makeup remover when I am traveling! I have been giving quite a few of these water activating cloths to quite alot of my friends and everyone who tried it, LOVES it! I have another 2 boxes in my stash and will continue to repurchase them!
8) Venus Spa Hand & Nail Treatment Marrakech Rose - Was sent this by the company a while ago and recently found it in my stash. Love the rose scent! It is 1 of the best rose scented hand lotion I have tried. Works pretty well but it cannot replace my HG hand lotion which is the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment.
9) Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment - My FAVOURITE, my HG hand lotion. I have a couple of these handy tubes for my handbag and in the office. Completed so many tubes of this and I am still loving how heavy duty it is.
10) NuTeen Acne & Pimples Away Sleeping Mask - This is yet another HG sleeping mask for me. I have completed a few tubs of this and have 2 tubs in my stash for backups.
11) K-Palette Oil Control Teka Mat Powder - This purse friendly oil control powder though is a little pricey but is very handy for touch ups when you're out and about. I regret not buying more backups during the Japalang Warehouse sale a couple of months ago when it was going for only S$10! I have another piece in my stash which is my last.
12) Eucerin DermoPurifyer Hydrating Care - Was sent this last year by the company for a review. It is a cheaper alternative to the Vichy Normaderm which I still very much prefer.
13) Etude House AC Clinic Acne Foam Cleanser - My favourite acne fighting cleanser! This is my 3rd tube that I have completed and have another tube in my stash!
14) BioDerma Sensibio H2O Solution for Sensitive Skin - 1 of the best water base makeup remover that I have tried after my favourite Mandom Cleansing Express. It is a little pricey but works very very well!
15) BioDerma Sebum H2O Solution for Oily Skin - This is the formula for oily skin which I absolutely love too!
16) The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover - This was either part of a birthday pressie or from a love package that I found in my stash recently. Was kinda disappointed when this gentle eye make-up remover stinged my eye area like crazy. Oh well, I still managed to complete the bottle instead of tossing it out.
17) Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Make-Up Remover - This was sent to me by Pris whom found it a little too light for her liking. I can totally understand why. This is the lighter version of their Cleansing Oil which is really heavy duty. This works pretty well if you do not wear heavy / water proof makeup without drying your skin. I do like Hada Labo products in general and should this go on sale, it is worth getting another bottle.
18) Nivea Creme - This was sent by the lovely Carrie in her last huge package of love. I recently suffered from mild eczema and most of the moisturizers I was using did not help and I remembered she gave me this tub in the last packge and started using it. It is really thick and rich that it helped my condition! Thank you babe! I would have never thought of trying this (this is widely available here in Singapore!) if you have not given it to me.
19) Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Intense Moisture Body Butter - This was also sent by Carrie a while ago and I really needed an intensive body moisturizer / butter for my eczema that I took it out and absolutely love it! This scent makes me feel like I have just walked out of a bakery! Love love it!
20) Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - This shine control pressed powder works pretty well if I have not tried my HG Maybelline Dream Matte powder which is irreplaceable.
21) Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Intensive Moisturiing Hand Treatment - Completed this tiny tube that was in my bag for the longest time. Love love LOVE this HG hand treatment and will continue to use it!
22) Biotherm Hydra-Detox Yeux - This works really well for puffy eyes but not to fight dark circles. I have completed 1 bottle of this quite a while ago when I was a huge Biotherm fan years ago.
23) The Body Bakery Lip Butter in Mango Sherbet - TBB lip butters are really moisturizing and have tons of flavours! This is the 2nd tube of lip butter that I have completed. Not till I can chalk up a huge purchase or gather orders with my friends, I probably will not repurchase anytime soon as it requires international shipping.
24) Metholatum Acnes Medicated Sealing Jell - I use this as an mattifyer before using a makeup base / primer and it works extremely well! It does not work as a spot treatment for me though.
25) The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom EDT - My gf gave this to me after she got pregnant and got a little sensitive to scents. I have completed one bottle of this before and did not quite like how it is not as long lasting as other EDTs. I use it as a weekend scent since it is pretty light.
26) It's Skin Power 10 YE Effector - I recently discovered this serum which makes my skin really hydrated, soft and smooth! This is the 2nd or 3rd best selling effector and I can totally comprehen why! I have bought lots of the sample sachets and will be using as a refill pack that I can decant into this completed bottle.
27) Haba Labo Arbutin Whitening Essence - lunafacegave this to me to try and it was down to at least 2 week's usage. This is her favourite whitening essence and I can totally understand why. I could notice the whitening effect and it was getting a little too obvious for me that I was glad I completed it. I am not into whitening products so I will not purchase this. If you are into whitening products, you HAVE to try this.
28) Mandom Beauty Barrier Repair Repair Concentrate Serum - This hydrating serum is not available in Singapore and the nearest place you can get it from is Johor Bahru. lunafacegave this to me to try too and I absolutely love it! Doing a search online saw lotsa raves but it is not available in Singapore. I enquired with the distributor in Singapore and was told that Singapore will not be bringing this range in. BOO!
29) L'Oreal Youth Code Pre-Essence - Not something new that this is 1 of my favourite skin care product. I have completed several bottles of this and have another 2 in my stash. It is a watered down version of the Lancome Genefique which I absolutely love!
30) Differin Gel - My HG night mosturizer for my acne prone skin which can only be dispensed by a certified derm. I have been using it for years and will not stop using this.
31) Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Oily Skin in 180 Sand Beige - When I first bought this, it was a little too light for my skin tone and was using it to even out the shade of darker foundations but in recent months I have gotten a shade fairer and this fits perfectly fine. In my previous post, you have seen that I have bought another bottle of this foundation which is to date my favourite drugstore foundation.
32) Elizabeth Arden Ceramde Lash Extending Mascara - My favourite lengthening mascara! I have tons of this in my stash and I often toss them out instead of keeping it for this post because the tube is really tiny but most of you would have known that this is my favourite mascara for my stubby short asian lashes.
33) L'Oreal Linear Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner - 1 of the best drugstore felt tip marker like eyeliners! For those who like liquid eyeliners but cannot get the hang of how to get a clean precise line, you should try the linear intense felt tip eyeliner! It is pretty fool-proof in my opinion.
I somehow feel that for 2 and a half months, I have not completed alot of products. What do you think?