Wed, Jul. 31st, 2019, 03:37 pm
All products reviews in its entirety, including but not limited to the following, found in this journal are based purely and wholly on my personal opinion and experience from product usage. I shall not be held responsible should you encounter any negative experience (as defined below) from the purchase and usage of the products which are reviewed in this journal.
Products are classified as:
1. Beauty & Skincare
2. Health Supplements
Negative experiences are defined as:
1. Skin breakout from product usage
2. Abnormal skin reaction from product usage
I was a little late in getting this BB Cream from L'Oreal BB Cream that is pretty unique as it is a skin transforming / adjusting shade but I never got around to try it since it is not available in Singapore.( A skin adjusting BB Cream?Collapse )
I have almost forgotten the existence of this hair mask that I hauled from Seoul in 2013. I was rummaging through my stash 2 weeks ago and found this baby and had to try it out.( a Korean Brand hair mask...Collapse )
Did not complete a whole load of products in April but it is always nice to complete products.
1) Daiso side-sealed cotton puffs - I love this particular side-sealed cotton puffs from Daiso and have used several boxes. Each box is S$1 for 90 pieces. They actually come as a bundle of 2 boxes for S$2 so that makes 1 box S$1.
2) NuTeen Acnes & Pimples Away Sleeping Mask - No stranger to my HG sleeping mask that I am currently using as a moisturizer as my skin has been acting up from work stress.
3) Mentholatum Acnes Sealing Jell - I am using this as a mattifying primer for my acne skin lately from work stress and it works wonders!
4) Elizabeth Arden Ceremide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara - My HG mascara from quite a while ago. This is in a deluxe sample size that I have quite a few in my stash as my aunt is an avid Elizabeth Arden skincare fan and will always get me a couple of this mascara whenever she is hauling.
5) Heroine Make Kiss Me Liquid Eyeliner - This was a sponsored product from quite a while back which was coincidentally the first liquid eyeliner that I could master the skill of applying liquid eyeliner in straight precise line. Unlike felt tip liquid liners, such a liner take a little more skill in the application and I am glad that I can now apply all sorts of liquid eyeliner! Unless this goes on sale, I will opt for the felt tip version as this takes a little more time to dry than the former. But as soon as it is dried, it is so smudgeproof that it can last me the entire day of work including a game of badminton in the evening!
6) Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray - This is a deluxe size of the previous formulation / packaging that I bought for travel. It is a pretty good product but I still prefer my Skin Food Red Orange Makeup Finish (Matte Type) for the oil control. I have another bottle of this Urban Decay in my stash for my next trip.
7) Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 - My skin has been really terrible lately from work stress and this is one pimple cream I totally swear by now. Unfortunately, it is not available in Singapore. I get it from drugstore.com in which they often have a sale on this and I will pick up at least 2.
Found yet another hair oil from Organix from drugstore.com when there was a 20% off all Organix aka OGX hair products. For US$6.40, it sure was worth the try especially since the other Organix products worked pretty well for me.( Yet another hair oil???Collapse )
I am a fan of the Smashbox Photo Finish UVA/UVB SPF 15with Dermaxyl Complex Foundation Primer (I am actually about done with my 2nd bottle!) and when they launched a Camera Ready BB Cream, I had to try it!( Worth the US$39 for this 30ml tube?Collapse )
I was in Batam, Indonesia in October of 2013 and came across this compact powder at the Hypermart in Mega Mall for less than S$3. It was retailing for Rp28,600 but there was a 35% discount and I paid Rp18,590 which was extremely affordable!
I love the Mentholatum Acnes range but have never seen this powder before and so without hesitation, it was in my shopping cart!( Will it live up to my expectation for such an affordable price?Collapse )